WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9301i and I9300i Charging Ways Repair Solution

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9301i and I9300i Charging Ways Repair Solution
Samsung Galaxy I9300i Charging Ways Jumper Solution
Samsung Galaxy I9301i Charging Line Jumper ways Solution

Here's the Jumper ways solution for Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300i and I9301i Battery Connecter,if you are chaked meters and showing charging point's on damage a new connection or is being pressed.

That's Problem In Charging Connecter might be also cause your phone to compeletely damage or dead your phone, whice become very much anoying and it troblesy you to the masses.

if you are Following lines you are will get to know repair about Samsung Galaxy S3 neo GT-I9301i and I9300i Charging connecter waysproblem as well the solutions . picture jumper below.


Workarount, For Samsung Galaxt GT-I9300i and I9301i Charging connecter now working problems, here in no work around method, Howerver you can try using Charging connecter point move it all around the Samsung galaxy i9301i charging connecter jumper,as the might be to take way some stifness from your Charging ways connecter Samsung galaxy i9301i s3 neo.

Here is the Hardware solution fo Charging Connecter ways on the PCD's ground lin,The others tow whice is lower is the charging connecter ways line partch,just located now test point to Multimeter show on the guide line solution above where to applay a ajumper to recovery if Connection done

3 comments: Leave Your Comments