WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300i and I9301i Battery Connecter Problem Ways Solution

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300i and I9301i Battery Connecter Problem Ways Solution
GT-I9300 Battery Connecter Point Line Jumper Ways Solution
Samsung Galaxy GT-I9301i Battery Connecter Ways Jumper Solution

Here's The Jumper Ways Solution For Samsung Galaxy GT-I9301i and I9300i Battery Connecter if you the chaked meters and showed battery point's damage change new connecter or is being pressed.

That's Problem in Battery Connecter might also cause your phone to water damage or dead your phone, whice become very much annoying and it troblesy you to the masses.

in following lines you are will get to know repair about Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300i and I9301i Battery Connecter Problems as well the solutions . Picture Jumper Below .


Workarount, For Samsung Galaxy GT-I9300i and I9301i Battery Connecter not Working problems there is no work around method, However you can try using battery connecter point move it all around the samsung galaxy GT-I9301i Battery Connecter jumper,as the might be to take way some stiffness from your Power button ways Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300i .

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300i and I9301i Battery Connecter ways solution

Here is the Hardware solution for Battery Connecter Jumper :o the PCB's Ground line,The Others tow whice is lower is the Battery Connecter ways line parts,Just locate the test point as show on the solution above where to apply a jumper to recovery if connection done

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300i and I9301i Battery Connecter,Ways,Jumper solution

0 comments:

Post a Comment